LOVING VINCENT, in cinemas nationwide from 13th October, stars Douglas Booth, Jerome Flynn, Chris O’Dowd, Oscar-nominee Saoirse Ronan, Aidan Turner, Helen McCrory, Eleanor Tomlinson and John Sessions.
The life and controversial death of Vincent van Gogh as told by his paintings and by the characters that inhabit them. Beginning a year after his demise, this portrait of the artist is built via a series of interviews conducted by Armand Roulin (Douglas Booth) – a regular model for the artist’s portraits – who becomes obsessed with van Gogh’s death, caused by a bullet wound to the stomach. Was it an accident? Was it suicide? LOVING VINCENT sets out to explore one of art’s great mysteries.
To celebrate the release of LOVING VINCENT, we’re giving you the chance to win a luxury two night break with Best Loved Hotels. You will find their hotels in the glorious countryside, by the sea, near rivers and lakes, in sleepy picturesque villages and in busy city centres - and wherever you choose to stay, you will enjoy the warmest of welcomes, excellent food and wine, great service and, above all, a good nights' sleep. www.bestloved.com
Terms & Conditions
• The prize must be taken within 12 months, subject to availability. Booking essential. Excludes public holidays and school holidays. Max 2 adults in room.
• The closing date for entries will be noon on Friday 20th October. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special breaks or promotions such as Christmas, Gourmet Weekends etc.
• One prize winner will be selected and will receive a 2 Night bed and breakfast break.
• The stay is open to a maximum of two adults sharing a twin or double room.
• The winner is responsible for their travelling costs to and from the hotel.
• There is no purchase necessary to enter Best Loved Hotels competitions.
• Only one entry per subscriber is valid.
• Winners of Best Loved Hotels contests will be randomly chosen by a representative of Best Loved Hotels (the "Judge") within two (2) weeks of the end date of the particular prize draws from all eligible entries received during the date specified. The decisions of the Judge will be final and binding. All entrants in the contest will be added to our Best Loved community databases and agree to receive timely offers on hotels, theatre and other relevant travel experiences. Entrants may also receive offers from the competition hotel. You can opt out at any time, though we hope you will continue to find them useful and valuable.
Open to anyone aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Best Loved Hotels and its subsidiaries.
• No cash alternative will be made. The prize is non-transferable.